Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Journals of Sven Skarsnook: Day howthehelldoIknow?

It's like Day 39 or so. I've lost track and I can't count anyhow.

The big news here is that I've had three bottles in the past couple of weeks. I don't know what was in them, but it seemed like the same stuff I get from one of the giants. The nice one. The one that gives me that stuff.

I'm also told that I am now wearing a Size 1 diaper. Apparently the ones I was wearing previously had no size. I find that demeaning. The giants are always telling me how small I am. Well, guess what? THEY ARE HIDEOUSLY LARGE!!

What else? I went to some sort of event tonight with whistles. It was annoying. A bunch of the littler giants were trying not to keep a ball in the air. At least, I think that's what they were doing. It went on forever! I think I had my diaper changed twice and the nice giant let me have some of that stuff. Not in a bottle stuff.

Blasted hot again today. And breezy. The two giants that are around the most put me in that wheeled contraption and rolled me around. It was OK except when that bright light was in my eyes. That was just the pits. Thing's hot too.

That's about it. The Pole is a distant memory now. An illusion. A stupid joke, I think. I will have my revenge!

But first I need to sleep. Maybe after a snack.


Oh, there was this, too. They dipped me into some ice cold liquid! The bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment