Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Journals of Sven Skarsnook: Day 43


If I look concerned, that's because I AM!

Managed some exploring early this morning while the giants slept. I thought I should document some of the creatures of this strange land. I don't know what to make of them. I really don't.


It's on a stick! An animal's head on a stick! I don't care if it IS some sort of native custom, that's just sick.


I don't even know where to begin with this one. Why is its nose the same color as its hair? It's really well-dressed, I'll give it that.


The gray one moves occasionally and doesn't seem to like me. The green one? Scares the beegeebers out of me. Look at those eyes!


I kinda like this one. I have no idea why.


I don't know. I don't WANT to know. I just want someone to get it to leave!


These guys hang out with me in my sleeping quarters. I thought they were my fellow explorers at first. But they haven't moved in six weeks, so I'm afraid they are my ex-explorers. They sure are cuddly, however.


This one stands in the corner by himself. I think he did something really, really bad. That yellow ribbon probably means something.

That's it for now. I'll try to get some pictures of the giants one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment